Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Favorite Thing #169 - Villa Cerrina Chardonnay-Pinot Grigio

This is one of my favorite wines to drink in the spring/summer. Favorite Thing #169 is Villa Cerrina's Chardonnay-Pinot Grigio. I'm not very good at describing wines so the best way I can describe this is that its light and crisp. I don't get this wine very much because I can only find it at Trader Joe's (since I live in Maryland we can only buy wine at a wine store). Thank you to my friend Lisa for being my supplier and getting it for me! I can't remember what it costs but I do know that it is super affordable. I have a bottle chilling in my fridge right now and plan on drinking this weekend. :)




I've decided not to revisit Favorite Thing #69 - Jon and Kate Plus Eight because of everything that has been going on with them. I have my own opinions on the situation and I'm just going to keep them to myself. All I will say is that the whole situation makes me sad for their kids.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I get no shout out for being your TJ wine supplier? Haha, just kidding. Needless to say, I love it too - and I think it's either $3.99 or $4.99 a bottle.

HeidiG said...

Sounds fab - as an MD resident myself, I'll have to get a VA friend or relative to pick one up. I love white wine blends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...