Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Product Review -


I needed a foundation that would match my light winter skin. I had a coupon for Almay's Smart Shade, Smart Balance foundation so I thought I would check it out. I picked up the light medium color and tried it. The foundation comes out in a white beaded liquid form and then it's supposed to turn into your skin tone and blend naturally. I was really skeptical because I thought for sure I had a foundation line around my chin but I couldn't see it (and my friend confirmed I didn't have a line). I really like the coverage it gave me, it was light but covered my imperfections. I still had to use cover up on some of the areas that are harder to cover up. It's affordable, I can usually find a coupon for it, and it works - I'm sold!

According to the Almay website. Here's how the foundation's matching works -
One: the shade sensing microbeads start out white and instantly adjust to match your natural skin tone.
Two: the skin balancing microspheres keep your oily areas shine-free and dry skin softly hydrated.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...