Monday, November 30, 2009

Favorite Thing #184 - Bronze Booster™ Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer

Thanks to my friends Robin and Shannon for introducing me to my winter bronzer. It's by Physicans Formula and it's the Bronze Booster™ Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer (that's a mouthful). It's the perfect shade for my skin in the winter months (no more tanning bed for me). It gives me great all over color and I don't look orange. I use the light to medium tone. It doesn't last as long as I would like but it's affordable enough that I can have two (one at home and one in my purse).

Still love and wear Favorite Thing #84 - J.Crew Scroll bracelet. I wore this bracelet a lot this summer with all the weddings we had.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that bracelet. My sister has it and everytime I saw her wearing it I coveted it!

Thanks for the bronzer info. I always have to use a bronzer because I'm so pale. Good to know you like this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...