Friday, January 22, 2010

Favorite Thing #187 - Bath and Body Works Foam Burst

I absolutely love this Bath and Body Works product. It's the best thing for shaving and they are discontinuing it. :( I'm so bummed so this weekend when Hubby and I were at the mall I stocked up. Right now they are selling for $3 online (usually $9) but I got them in the store for $2.25. I bought 8 so that should hold me over for the year and now I'm just going to have to find a replacement. Any suggestions?



Not really a fan of Favorite Thing #87 anymore. The Flirt Jeans from Old Navy were great at first but then the color started fading and they loose their shape after only a few hours of wear. As great of a price as I got them for I would rather invest the money in Sevens or Citizens because I know they will last for a long time and won't fade as fast.

2 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I have not tried the bath and body foam, but I probably shouldn't get myself hooked on it now! And I agree with Old Navy jeans...I have never had any luck with them!

Always Pretty in Pink said...

I don't really like the Old Navy jeans either, they always stretch out. And I don't really have a butt, so that can be a real problem. :)

I use the Olay body butter ribbon body wash to shave. It's great! It's really silky, so its great to shave with. My husband even uses it sometimes when he is shaving his face in the shower. He would die if he knew I was telling that though. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...