Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gilt Purchases

This is my second purchase from Gilt and once again I'm very happy. First up, I got this super cute Kendra Scott Filagree Dome ring.

I've really been wearing a lot of gold now and love this ring. It's not too big so I can wear it to work or a night out.

Even though its cold outside, my head is ready for spring/summer weather. I got this great beach bag to carry all the pool/beach essentials. It's nice and big and will definitely fit all my stuff! It's going to go great with my new beach hat!

Gilt Groupe is very similar to my favorite Rue La La but be careful because there a many items you won't be able to return. Need an invite, click here.

1 comment:

sparrowsandsparkles said...

Great ring! Love Kendra Scott :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...