Monday, May 23, 2011

Favorite Thing #218 - Frederic Fekkai Protein RX Reparative Treatment Mask


I wanted to wait to post this favorite thing after using it for a while. It was instantly a favorite but wanted to make sure it would stand the test of time and so far it has. Favorite Thing #218 is a great deep conditioner for my flat ironed hair. Frederic Fekkai's Protein RX Reparative Treatment Mask works wonders on my hair. I flat iron my hair every day and really try hard to protect it. I use Favorite Thing #33 before every blow dryer and now use Favorite Thing #218 almost each week to protect, protect, protect! You don't need a lot to go a long way. I just put two quarter size (I have long thick hair) amounts in my hair and comb through. I leave it on while I do the rest of my shower business and then was it out. My hair is so soft and shiny. It's runs about $30 but like I said a little goes a long way so I see it lasting me through the year. Loooove it! If you purchase it from Apothica via Ebates you can get 7% cash back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love Fekkai products. Hadn't heard about this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...