Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Favorite Thing #219 - Remington D-2012 Tstudio Collection Tourmaline and Ceramic Hair Dryer

Thank you to my dear friend Shannon for introducing me to this amazing blow dryer! I really don't know how I ever lived without it. It is so powerful and my hair is dry in half the time it used to be!!! And because it's got so much power behind it, it helps smooth out my curls so flat ironing takes less time too. This blow dryer is definitely a favorite thing and I highly recommend to all of you. Best part is I got it for $30 on Amazon!

2 comments:

sparrowsandsparkles said...

Thanks for this post! I think my hairdryer is about to go so I am in the market for a new one. :)

Virginia Belle said...

Thanks so much for sharing this hair dryer! I have been searching for a new one for awhile because my hair takes forever to dry. Can't wait to give it a try!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...