Monday, August 27, 2012

Favorite Thing #229 - Dill Bread Dip


I've been making lots of new recipes during my maternity leave and I would say 99% of them have turned out amazing.  Another one to share with you is a simple dip recipe.  I tried this dip at my good friend's baby shower and had to have the recipe.  It's super easy and definitely a crowd favorite.  There really isn't a name for it so I'm just going to call it Dill Bread Dip.

Ingredients
16 oz sour cream
1 cup mayo
2 tbsp dill (I used fresh)
2 tbsp minced onion
2 tbsp garlic salt
2 tbsp season all salt

Directions
Combine all ingredients together and then refrigerate for a few hours before serving.  You can serve it with pretty much anything.  I prefer veggies or fresh bread.  Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...