Tuesday, August 28, 2012

J.Crew Fall Wants

I'm getting down to post baby weight and finally getting ready to start shopping for clothes again and I'm so happy fall season is right around the corner because its my favorite clothing season.  I want to add/update some of the staples in my wardrobe and here are some of the things I've been eyeing at J.Crew.  What are some of your favorites?

I became obsessed with the Tippi sweater last season.  I bought it in several different colors.  It's the perfect sweater for work and pairs so nicely with the Minnie pant.  I've got it in black, orange and purple so this season I'm thinking about picking it up in neon fuchsia, marled camel and retro jade.
I love a nice blazer in the fall.  I've got several in my closet and feel like a simple navy one would be perfect and get a lot of wear.  Big fan of J.Crew's School Boy one.

As part of updating the staples in my wardrobe (plus I think my feet grew a half size during pregnancy), I'm needing some new simple black work shoes.  I'm loving the Etta pumps in black patent.

I love a good cardigan and in my opinion J.Crew has some of the best.  Love their long merino wool ones.  I definitely have it in a ton of colors and need to add more to my wardrobe.  This season I'm thinking byzantine blue, modern red and marled camel.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...