Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday - Great Organization/Design Blog


I discovered Eat Sleep Decorate through Pinterest pin about organizing your laundry room.

I was instantly hooked on her posts.  She's got great design style and posts often about ways to organize rooms, closets and other nooks around your house.  She's also in the process of flipping a house so its fun to see everything she's doing.  Definitely check her blog out.  It's one of my go to reads for inspiration on design and organization.

2 comments:

prince snow farm said...

I am still hoping/wishing/dreaming someone would sponsor me as a stay at home mom so I could Eat/Dream/Decorate :)

Shopbop giveaway $100 at my blog

Amy@eatsleepdecorate said...

Thanks so much for the feature Christina! Love looking at all of your great inspiration as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...