Friday, August 31, 2012

Favorite Thing #230 - Stella & Dot Charm Necklace and Jewelry Clean Out

I recently bought a bunch of Stella and Dot jewelry (thanks to my friend Kim who's now selling it) and had to share with you my favorite piece.  It's actually three pieces and it reflects the recent birth of my beautiful daughter.  I love Stella and Dot's charm collection and was so excited to see these three pieces paired together and had to have it.  The bottom piece is her Zodiac sign (Gemini), the second is her initial and the third is her birthstone.  I love all three together.  And I can mix and match if I want.  I wear a lot of gold so I'm excited that I can add the Zodiac charm to my Favorite Thing #94 necklace.  Here's how it looks on my neck.
Stella and Dot has so many cute charms, check out the collection here.  And if you are interested in doing a party in person or online be sure to reach out to my friend Kim.  A couple of deals Stella and Dot is having include
I personally own the Rio Triple Strand necklace and coordinating earrings...both at great sale prices.

Also extended is 50% off any of the items shown on this ad if you spend $50!  In my recent order I took advantage of this great deal and picked up the Eleanor bangle (in the orange/pink), Lindsay bangle (in pink) and the Nahla necklace.  LOVE them all and I couldnt' pass them up at 50% off!!!

Because I got myself some new jewelry I decided to do a long overdue clean out and posted some of the pieces on ebay.  There's even a Stella and Dot piece.  Check it out here.  I'll be sure to share the other pieces in future posts.  :)

1 comment:

29th and Delight said...

I recently was introduced to Stella & Dot and I'm in love! Love your blog - and thanks for stopping by mine! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...