Sunday, May 7, 2017

The hunt is over...

So I thought I'd make the first official blog post finish where I left off a few years ago...the hunt for the perfect mascara.  The hunt is officially over...I've found two that I absolutely love.  I don't want to spend a ton of money on expensive mascara because I'm kind of OCD about changing it out to prevent any eye issues.

First up is L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara.  I use this every day for work.  It can get a bit messy putting it on so I've got to touch it up with a Q-Tip but I love the brush and application.  I love how long it makes my lashes while still giving it volume.  The only issue is it can smudge easily so I just have to be careful.  And I love the $7.99 price tag!

Next is the last mascara I reviewed on the blog - Cover Girl Crush Clumper Mascara.  Everything I wrote in the first post stays true.  I like this one for the weekends when I'm not going for such a dramatic look.  It's great for any occasion but I like the L'Oreal one for a more intense eye when I'm more dressed up.

Ulta is having buy one get one 50% off right now so check out both using the links in the blog for the deal.  What's your favorite drugstore mascara?  

         

       



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...