Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Jamberry...Take Two


What a different experience the second time around for Jamberry.  My nails turned out SO MUCH BETTER!!  I'm really happy I stuck with it.  This time I did Haute Pink wraps on all my nails and then on the ring finger I layered over Pink Papaya.  The nails still aren't perfect but really a big difference from the last time.  So what did I do differently?

First thing I did was watch this application video my sister-in-law sent over.


It was so helpful!  Since she really emphasized the importance of prepping the nail, I decided to get the cuticle remover and tool she mentioned (thank you Amazon for getting it here so quickly).



Then I basically followed along as she did her nails with prepping and application.  Definitely found the key to be the three step approach to putting on the wrap to make a huge difference.  I didn't think I was going to be hooked because well I just didn't think I could do them well.  Now that I'm getting the hang of it, I'm really getting into it and can't wait to try the next set of wraps which will likely be these.  Stay tuned to hear about my progress.  Current wraps on my wish list are these, these and these (and since its buy three get one free...these).  And if you want to know more about Jamberry, reach out to April here.  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...