Thursday, August 17, 2017

Five Friday Favorites #3

#1 - Kut from the Kloth Jeans 


Being 5'1", I have a really hard time finding cute pants that fit in the length without having to hem them...jeans are the hardest too because most of the brands I love don't make petite.  That was until last year when I discovered Kut from the Kloth.  They make amazing, great quality jeans at an affordable price (usually under $100) and they come in petite sizes!!!  My love started with the Catherine slim (left picture).  I ended up getting them on crazy sale at Nordstrom (under $50) and they fit perfectly...no hemming needed.  I was sold.  My second favorite pair came this Anniversary Sale with the step hem style (or as my friend calls them...my mullet jeans).  Now I'm on the hunt for a pair of boot cut ones.  I find the jeans run true to size...I'm wearing a 2P.  Shop the other pieces in my outfits - LEFT - J.Crew tee, Superga sneakers; RIGHT - J.Crew blazer, Bobeau top, Tory Burch flats (similar)


#2 and #3 - J.Crew fall arrivals


J.Crew released their fall collection and offered 20% off for cardholders so of course I jumped at the chance to fill my cart with some new goodies!!  I was especially swooning over this plaid shirt and ruffle sweater.  I LOVE a plaid shirt in the fall...paired with a quilted vest is my go-to outfit.  I don't have anything with these colors in a plaid in my closet.  I ordered a petite because I need the length to be shorter.  Fingers crossed.  I also love this ruffle sweater.  I went with green because I don't have anything that color in my closet...need to get out of my comfort zone.  Can't wait for them to arrive...I got a notice that they've shipped so hopefully reviews will be coming next week!

#4 - Ray Ban Foldable Sunglasses

I am obsessed with these sunglasses.  First, I love a good pair of Ray-Bans (also own aviators) and second, I love tortoise shell.  But the main reason I love these is THEY. FOLD. UP into a nice compact little case.  They fit in all my handbags...even going out ones.  And I don't care if my kids get a hold of them because they are basically indestructible.  They also come in black.  Highly, highly recommend...great investment accessory.  

#5 - All Purpose Cleaner

My friend Lara introduced me to this all-natural, all purpose cleaner by Puracy last year and I LOVE it!  It's all I use to clean our countertops and tabletops.  I'm not this 100% organic, all natural type of person but I do like to be aware of what ingredients are in the products I'm using.  Ans since I use an all purpose cleaner EVERY DAY, MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY, I want it to be free of a lot of chemicals but still effective...and this product does the work.  You can use it on basically everything and it has a nice mild smell.  Now, don't expect for this to extremely soiled, stained and neglected things like stoves and ovens but works great for every day messes.  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...