Friday, September 15, 2017

Five Friday Favorites #7


I am obsessed with these Steve Madden sandals.  The taupe suede color is the perfect transition color.  They have a chic chunkier heel for more stablity and comfort.  These shoes work for the office, a night out or as I wore the other day...back to school night at your child's elementary school.    Love, love, love and highly recommend.

#2 - Stella and Dot Rebel Necklace 

This necklace is one of my all time favorite Stella and Dot purchases.  I've had it for YEARS and it goes with almost anything.  Comes in gold, silver and rose gold.  Perfect staple jewelry piece.  Highly recommend!  Don't forget I'm giving one away on the Facebook page

#3 and #4 - Sleeveless LOFT Sweater and Vince Booties 

Love how versatile this LOFT sweater is.  I can wear it now as the weather transitions to cooler temperatures and then when it really starts to get cold I can throw a long sleeve shirt under it and keep wearing it.  Looks great with jeans or leggings.  I recommend sizing down.  I'm wearing an XS but returning for a petite XS.   And these Vince booties were an Anniversary Sale purchase that FINALLY came in!  I love them..they are cut nice and low, have a perfect heel and I love the distressed suede too!

#5 - La Croix Sparling Water


I am slightly addicted to La Croix sparkling water.  I drink 3-4 cans a day.  It's so refreshing and a great way for me to get my water in take.  Thankfully Costco sells it by the case!  My favorite flavor is Lemon.  What's your favorite La Croix flavor?  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

1 comment:

AnnaBeL said...

Bought the loft sweater. It’s perfect for the fall.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...