Thursday, May 31, 2018

Favorite Sales this Week

I love this stripe 1901 dress and it's now 40% off!! Love the green/navy but it also comes in white/navy. Has pockets which I LOVE and super cute tie back detail. I found the XS worked but the site says it runs big so consider sizing down. If you bought this in the past two weeks, you can reach out to Nordstrom for a price adjustment...shoot me a message and I'll send you template language to use. And you can get these Tory Burch sandals for $25 off with code SAVEMORE.

It was a great surprise when I went to LOFT at lunch yesterday to exchange this romper for a petite size and discovered that they were on sale for $29.50!  You can snag one online for a little bit more at $39.50. Highly recommend. Super cute. I sized down to an XSP. 

Both of these items in this outfit are on sale!  The go great together or as seen below, on their own.  I'm really loving the 1901 brand that Nordstrom started carrying.  The skirt runs true to size but I found the shirt to run big so definitely size down.  

TOP                                                             SKIRT


This Old Navy lattice back sweatshirt is a favorite of mine and it's now under $20 in a bunch of colors. Love this for travel or bumming around on the weekends. 



Love this Living in Yellow x Gibson collaboration and this crossfront shirt was one of my favorites from the line.  I'm wearing a petite XS on the left and regular XS on the right.  



Love the print on this Maggie twist blouse.  Super flattering and comfortable.  Other print/solid options available.  True to size.   


This Steph long sleeve top is SOOOO soft and versatile.  I'm wearing it in petite because the regular length was way too long on me.  Also comes in navy/white stripe.  

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor


The Free People top I raved about last month is now on sale. Comes in a bunch of colors but I personally LOVE the red. True to size.  

I'm a BIG fan of PJ Salvage pajamas.  They are so soft and comfortable.  This set is now on sale.  Also comes in a white heart option.  




 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...