Sunday, May 20, 2018

Target Beauty Box Review - Sonia Kashuk Tools


This is the first of three Target beauty boxes I'm going to review.  I had to order right away this month before they sold out.  First up is a Sonia Kashuk box filled with a makeup blender, blush brush, eye shadow brush, tweezers and quick dry make up wipes. 

Basically the reason I got this box is that I was in need of a new blush brush and I've heard really good things about this brand.  I don't use my blush brush every day so I didn't want to spend a ton of money on it.  And for $9 this one is a winner.  Super soft bristles and great coverage.  And it comes with an attachable case which is great.  We will see over time how well it holds up but for now it's a winner.

The Sonia Kashuk quick dry make up wipes that came in the beauty box were eh.  I don't think I wear enough heavy make up to need these.  If I did heavy eye makeup or used a foundation brush I think these would come in handy to help get some of the make up off right away.  They did smell great but I just don't have a need for them. You get a pack of 10 for $9. 

I'm a big fan of the Beauty Blender for applying my foundation but I hate that it's $20.  This Sonia Kashuk blender is a great alternative and it's only $7.  It's bigger and fatter than the beauty blender but works very similar.  Definitely a great alternative. 

These tweezers are a basic pair of angled tweezers....nothing special about them but they get the job done.  They are only $10.  My only complaint is I wish they had a holder to keep them together.  I'll keep these as a back up pair for when I travel. 

Another great make up brush from Sonia Kashuk.  This is an angled eye shadow one is meant for contouring.  I'm not that fancy with my eye makeup so I just use it for all over coverage.  The bristles are super soft and I love that it has its own little case.  And the price point is great at $13. 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...