Thursday, May 24, 2018

Weekly Sale Round Up...and there's A LOT

If you've been following Christina's Favorite Things on Facebook then you've definitely seen all the crazy sales going on right now...especially Nordstrom's Half Yearly sale.  To make things a little easier on you, I'm outlining all of my favorites that have gone on sale right here.  Tried to bucket by category for easy navigating. 

TOPS


Love this Living in Yellow x Gibson collaboration and this crossfront shirt was one of my favorites from the line.  I'm wearing a petite XS on the left and regular XS on the right.  

Love the print on this Maggie twist blouse.  Super flattering and comfortable.  Other print/solid options available.  True to size.   

 Perfect basic tee in this Felicity one from the Living in Yellow x Gibson collaboration.  Fit is true to size.  Lots of great colors to pick from. 


This Steph long sleeve top is SOOOO soft and versatile.  I'm wearing it in petite because the regular length was way too long on me.  Also comes in navy/white stripe.  

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor
The Free People top I raved about last month is now on sale. Comes in a bunch of colors but I personally LOVE the red. True to size.  

Image may contain: 1 person, standing
The Willow cut top was the first piece of clothing I ever bought from Stella and Dot and still is a favorite.  Super soft cotton and very flattering.  True to size.  

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and shoes
Such a fan of this Jules top.  Perfect all year round (I pair with a leather jacket in winter).  True to size.  Highly recommend.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, shorts, phone, selfie and closeup
Love this A New Day tank...it's so comfortable.  Comes in a bunch of colors and the best part it that it is only $5 right now!  True to size.   

Super cute peplum top by 1901 is now 40% off. Comes in a bunch of colors...not just this stripe. It runs big so I'd size down. 

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, phone and selfie
I love the Chelsea28 peplum shirts. I have this in short and long sleeve. Now the long sleeve version is now 40% off! True to size. 

I'm a big fan of Treasure and Bond shirts...super comfortable.  Two of my favorites are now on sale. 
Available in green and mustard.  Runs big, consider sizing down.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, phone and selfie
Long sleeve available in a bunch of colors.  

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and selfie
This very pretty and romantic top by Hinge is now 40% off. Love the lace detail. Fit is true to size. And if lavender isn't your color, it also comes in black. 

I love the pink color of this Caslon sweatshirt and its now 40% off.  Comes in two other colors.  It says true to size but I thought it ran on the bigger side.  

BOTTOMS 


Image may contain: 1 person, standing, shorts, phone, selfie and closeup
These Universal Thread shorts are a favorite look for less find and now they are at an even lower price - $15!  Highly recommend.  True to size.  

DRESSES 


Fabulous Becca dress from the  Living in Yellow x Gibson collaboration.  I'm partial to this color but a few other options and prints to pick from.  Perfect for work or a night out.  True to size. 

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor
This Leith twist dress is sooo cute and sooo flattering. Leith really knows how to do dresses well. Also comes in black.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing
There is a similar Felicity & Coco maxi dress on sale. For all you shorties they come in petites and the length is perfect on me. Highly recommend. 

I've posted about these dresses a lot because they are two of my favorites and they are on sale.  
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, phone, selfie and indoor
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, phone and selfie
Tank Dress (runs a little big, size down)

JEWELS

No automatic alt text available.
Love the Wisten cuff from Stella and Dot.  The black and gray combo goes with soo many things.  And it pairs so nicely with the Druzy bracelet.

I love a good statement necklace and the next two are some of my favorites.    
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, phone, selfie and shoes


Image may contain: 1 person, standing and shoes



SHOES 

I LOVE my Tory Burch Miller sandals so much that I actually bought another pair this year.  Right now there are a couple of colors on sale.  Check them out here

These cute Steve Madden slides are now 40% off making them about $40. Super cute and comfortable. True to size. 

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and shoes
My new favorite Marc Fisher espadrilles are on sale in two colors...a really pretty pink and bold red. True to size and SO very comfortable!! 



OTHER FUN SALE ITEMS

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, phone, selfie, shoes and indoor
I LOVE my Tory Burch wallet on a chain. I have it in black and use it ALL the time for nights out. This same one is on sale in gray and a really pretty poppy color. Highly recommend. Has a built in wallet and fits your phone. Now on sale in gray and red.  

I'm a BIG fan of PJ Salvage pajamas.  They are so soft and comfortable.  This set is now on sale.  Also comes in a white heart option.  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...