Thursday, June 28, 2018

SO SO SO MANY SALES!!! Here's a Round Up!!!!

This super cute Free People dress which is also available in white and a mustard color is now 40% off at Nordstrom...and of course you get free shipping like with any purchase. True to size. Love this dress!!

This fun, bright pink dress is now 40% off making it under $50!! Love the color. This is perfect with a bold earring for a summer wedding or a dressy bridal shower. And you can also wear it to work. Very flowy. True to size. 

This fab button down dress from Target is now on sale for under $20!!! Highly recommend. Super cute. 


This super cute cotton dress (also available in blue) is now on clearance for $14. Great on it's own or pair it with a denim jacket. This could definitely go into the earlier months in fall with booties or flats and a jacket. True to size. 


This cute shift dress is now 40% off making it under $30!! Love the floral print. Fit is true to size. It is a bit short...I'm 5'1" for reference so if you are on the taller side just keep that in mind.


This Top Shop dress that at first I wasn't into until I put it on. It's super cute. Perfect for spring, summer and even early fall with a pair of booties. Definitely recommend. I felt it ran big so you might need to size down. 


My fav dress from Target is now on clearance. This is such a cute dress. I LOVE it. And it could work for Fourth of July. True to size.


My new favorite summer sweatshirt is now on sale plus an additional 20% off if you are a J.Crew cardholder with code CARDPERKS. I sized up to a small for a looser fit. Also comes in navy.


This super cute off shoulder top is now on sale for a limited time only. Love this light blue color with the subtle polka dots. Super cute with white jeans but would also work with white shorts. 

Both of these items are on sale now. I love these shorts and you can get them for a steal now at $15. True size. And the shirt is SUPER soft and now on sale for under $30. Size down.

 
Two of my favorite tees are on sale. The one on the left is a favorite from the Anniversary Sale last year...great basic v-neck tee and the one on the right is one I dress up for work with the peplum detail. Both shirts I own in multiple colors and they are both on sale right now. Highly recommend!!

You can get this BP peplum tee for under $10 now!! That's more than 50% off!!! Runs big so I'd recommend sizing down. Lots of color options available. 


You can get this top from my birthday dinner outfit now on sale for a limited time. This is super cute. Can be dressed up or down, wear with jeans or shorts. Highly recommend. 

This SUPER cute Free People top is now 40% off!! I love this top...great with jeans or shorts. It's just baggy enough. Comes in a bunch of color stripe options. I'm wearing an XS for reference but you could probably size down. 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...