Saturday, June 30, 2018

It's happening...Shark Week x Vineyard Vines collab!

I don't really ever share what I do in my day job because I like to keep the separation BUT my work life and blog life have coincided and it has been SOOOO fun!  If you follow me on Facebook then you already know the scoop but for those of you that don't know, I work for Discovery and some of you may be familiar with a small thing one of our network's puts on - SHARK WEEK!!! 

This year is the 30th Anniversary and we have a VERY EXCITING partnership with Vineyard Vines on an amazing line of limited edition Shark Week clothes and other products. It has been SOOO popular with Christina's Favorite Things FB followers that I had to do a full recap of the line here on the blog.  


I LOVE a good long sleeve tee and this navy one is super cute.  Love the whale on the back with the Shark Fin detail.  The thing I love about vineyard vines tees is they are soooo soft.  This is true to size, wearing an XS.




There are four different hat options in the line so something for everyone including kids. My fav is the kids and the white one (not shown).  So in the picture with the hats lined up from left to right you've got the Trucker, KidsPerformance and White (not shown in pic).  


There are great accessories too in the line like this cosmetic pouch. It's sturdy canvas and has an adorable gingham lining. It's the perfect size too. And of course the shark trim makes it's super cute and unique. 


I've saved the best for last because my favorite stuff from the Vineyard Vines x Shark Week collab is the kids stuff.

 It's sooo cute. Here's big mini sporting my favorite T-Shirt print option...the pink whale with the shark fin. Sooo freaking cute. Comes in a shirt and hat for the kiddos.. Also has a navy option for the tees. These are selling out quickly so hurry. 

And the whole family can get in on the action - men's option and women's option.  Also comes in navy.  Poor little mini...I only had one to use but its ok because it will get passed down.  

I just love when my littles wear mini versions of the stuff I wear and I have to say these mini Shep shirts are so cute.  They are available for the whole family - minis, women and men.

This is just a small sampling of the collection.  There are soooo many other cute t-shirt options, swimsuits, ties, and accessories.  Check it all out here.  




 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...