Monday, July 2, 2018

Favorite Recent Amazon Purchases

Here's a round up of some of my favorite recent Amazon purchases.  It runs the gamut from beauty products and kids stuff to pajamas and organization.  Enjoy!!! 

I love this toner.  Rose is one of my favorite essential oils in skin care.  This toner is perfect to use after cleansing your skin.  Smells great and is not harsh.  I use it in the evenings after washing my face by putting a few sprays on a cotton pad. They have two sizes available.  I'm going to upgrade to the bigger one for my next order because I love it so much!



You probably remember this from my Saturday Sorting post a couple months ago but I'm loving this acrylic organizer.  The drawers are a variety of sizes and the top has sections for make up brushes, and my everyday products.  Each of the drawers comes with a cushion mat.  It can hold all my makeup, brushes and perfume in one organized space.  There are all different types of these and sizes to fit your space.  And check out the full Saturday Sorting post on how I've organized under my bathroom sink.  Things have changed a bit since I've added the Dyson blow dryer.  I might be adding this to the mix.
I am COMPLETELY OBSESSED with this dry shampoo from Ricky Alessandro!  I've tried so many dry shampoos and I never really loved any till this one.  The ones I've used in the past always left a weird residue in my hair but not this one.  I put some in my hair before bed, throw it up in a bun and then sleep on it.  Wake up and my hair is refreshed and not greasy.  I can go 2-3, sometimes 4 days without actually washing it.  Definitely recommend.
This portable potty has come in VERY handy for the girls.  Whether its road trips, the park or now at the beach.  We always have a potty.  Definitely recommend if you have young kids.  Totally worth it!

I bought this shoe organizer never with the intent of actually using it for shoes but rather organizing all my bathing suits.  Works AMAZINGLY well and is tucked away like hanging clothes.  Highly recommend this organizing hack.  And why I love this one is there are larger pouches on the back for tankinis and one pieces.  Check out the full blog post I did on it. 

Here's another item that is at the beach with me this week - Corkcicle Stemless Wine Glass.  I didn't actually purchase this...it was a gift from my sis-in-law but it is available on Amazon and I highly recommend it.  It's currently keeping my beverage nice and cold.  I also have the big Corkcicle to keep the larger stash of my beverage ice cold.

Love, love these sheet masks.  Super hydrating and really gives me skin a glow!  These are packed for this week because when I travel my skin really needs something like this.  These types of sheet masks are so easy with no mess.  I've tried a bunch and so far these are my favorite. 

I LOVE pajamas.  Some might say I'm obsessed.  This obsession only started a few years ago as previously I would only wear lounge pants and old t-shirts.  These Mae pajamas are the perfect ones for summer.  Light weight and comfortable. 

I use this towel after every time I shower.  Absorbs the water so blow drying time is cut in half.  Works like a charm.  I think I might get a three pack so I have some for big mini because these days she's got more hair than me. 

I'm shocked at some of the luck I've been having on Amazon with t-shirts.  I love these Daily Ritual v-neck ones and they come in a pack of 2 for $20!  You can't beat that.  I love these because they aren't too fitted but still give me a shape and the length of the v-neck is perfect!  

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...