Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Hunt for New White Shorts

I've been on the hunt for a new pair of white shorts.  The ones I have are probably 10 years old and starting to get ratty.  So I picked three different pairs and ended up keeping two.  Here's the results -

These LOFT shorts were probably the closest to my old pair of shorts.  They are cute but a little too long on my short frame.  True to size.  


Love these BP high waisted ones.  It took a minute to get used to because they are super high but I like them.  The fray detail is super cute making them just a little more casual.  I recommend staying true to size.  I tried sizing up for a looser fit but they were way too loose.  These were a keeper and they look super cute with my vineyard vines x Shark Week shirt

LOVE these cuffed shorts from LOFT.  They were a keeper...I love the fit and the look.  A little more dressed up then the BP ones but still comfy and casual.  They have some stretch to them which is nice.  Definitely recommend.  True to size.  And they are currently on sale for $39.50. 



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...