Thursday, July 5, 2018

June #OOTD Favorites

This Free People dress was such a fun find at TJ Maxx. I don't know why I don't go in there more often. I tried and tried to find this exact one to share with you all but no luck. And haven't had much luck finding an alternative but you can shop the rest of the pieces in this outfit - necklace, earrings and shoes.  

Love a good summer sweater and this one from LOFT is a new favorite.  It will also transition nicely to fall.  This was such a comfy weekend look - sweater, shorts and shoes.  

Love black and white combo in the spring/summer.  I couldn't decided between these two looks because I LOVE them both.  Very similar outfits on the bottom but changed it up with tops and jewels.  Shop them both - 

#1 - Peplum Top - Top, Necklace, Jeans (similar), Bracelet, Bracelet and Shoes

#2 - Eyelet Top - TopCami, Jeans, BraceletBracelet and Shoes 

Perfect neutral combo.  Love the skirt it's sooo comfortable.  Shop the rest of the outfit - top, bracelet, shoes.  



This is one of my FAVORITE dresses.  I decided to wear it for birthday.  Get this fabulous look - dress, earrings, bracelet, bracelet and shoes.  

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...