Wednesday, August 29, 2018

MAJOR Nordstrom Markdowns!!!

Nordstrom just dropped prices on SOOOO many items.  A lot of it Nordstrom Anniversary Sale items that are now at even lower prices.  I've gone through a bunch and bucketed the deals below by category.  I'm going to keep updating because there are SO many sales I just can't keep up.

DRESSES
Super cute and versatile ASTR dress. You can wear it as a dress or when the weather gets cold pair with leggings and a cardigan. Reminds me of all of our favorite Lush Hailey dress but even better with the contrast color pockets and trim. Runs a little big so consider sizing down. If you aren't sure which color, I'd recommend the black/blue combo. Love this one!!! Get it here.


I LOVE this 1901 dress.   I LOVE this 1901 dress. It's SO cute. Perfect for work or when you are casual but need to be a little more dressed up. Love the underneath shirt look without having a bulky one underneath. Great transition piece for fall. True to size. The price is LESS than the Anniversary Sale so now is your time to pick it up. Get this look - dress and shoes.  


All my shorties...this maxi dress is PERFECT for you because it comes in short AND it's now 40% off. It was about this time last year that I picked up this dress (on sale). True to size and the perfect summer maxi. You can even wear it with the transitioning weather...just throw on a denim jacket or cardigan. Get it here.


This 1901 dress is the perfect fall transition dress and it's $41. True to size. I'm wearing petite XS. Also comes in red. Get it here. 


Another great transition dress...this one from Eliza J.  Love the colors in this one.  I always size up with her styles as I find they run a little small.  Check it out here.  


I LOVE a drop waist dress and this Halogen one is SOOO cute! Comes in a bunch of patterns and solid colors.  True to size.  It's the perfect transition dress to fall and then when you can go bare legged anymore, throw on some tights and a cardigan.  It's now 50% off!  


This super cute gingham dress from Madewell is now reduced 40%, making it under $60!  I love gingham and this is the perfect dress for it because of the ruffle hemline and sleeves.  Great for work or play.  True to size.  Get this look - dress and shoes.


This very popular, flattering and versatile Socialite dress is now 40% off.  When I first tried it on I wasn't sold on it but the more I wore it the more I loved it.  SUPER comfortable and you can dress it up or down.  True to size.  Only available in gray now.  


TOPS
This Free People top sold out almost instantly during the sale and I don't think it will last long again. It's sooo pretty but it runs really big. Consider sizing down. A bunch of sizes and colors are still available as of me posting it. I personally love the red/pink one. Get this look - top, jeans and booties.


Both of these Caslon sweaters (turtleneck and crewneck) sold out super quick at the Anniversary Sale but they are back and at even better pricing. I ended up keeping both and LOVE them. Lots of colors to pick from. I'm wearing my usual XS in both. Some say it runs a little big but my size was good for me. Get them both - turtleneck and crewneck.

This white check/plaid Leith top is now 50% off. Super cute for work or play. Very comfortable. You do need a tank underneath because it is a bit sheer. Get it here.

This Halogen ruffle sweater (with detachable sleeves) is now 55% off! I actually ended up returning this because I couldn't figure out the sleeves and to me it wasn't worth it for the price but now that it's under $50 I might reconsider. True to size. Lots of colors available.

This Everleigh top was a recent Trunk Club keeper. Love the color and the detail (bow sleeves, hi low waistline). Of course now it goes on sale for under $30. Comes in a bunch of colors. True to size (I'm not wearing petite). Get this look - top, jeans, shoes.

This one another come home with me purchase from the Nordstrom sale and now it's on sale. Madewell is always a favorite of mine. Love how you can dress it up or down. And the button detail in the back is so cute. Fit is true to size. Get this look - top, jeans, shoes

Not the best picture but this is one of my favorite spring/summer tops and it's now on sale and under $40! I was fine with an XS but I probably could have also done an XXS. Works great with pants or shorts. I wear a white cami under it. Get it here.

My favorite Free People January tee is on sale again in white and a bunch of other colors. I love this so much I have it in white, black and thinking about ordering it in green.  Runs true to size. Check it out here

I LOVE this smocked blouse from Vince Camuto. The detail on the neck and sleeves really sets it apart. Comes in a bunch of colors but I love the red. It's going to be one of my go-to holiday tops. And it's 40% off right now. True to size. Wearing a petite. Check it out here

This Hinge bell sleeve sweater was SUPER popular last year and this year. It's back and ON SALE. It won't last long at 40% off. Super soft material and very flattering. True to size. Also comes in navy. Get it here.

I love this bell sleeve stripe shirt from Halogen. Perfect for the fall weather. Great on it's own or paired with a cardigan or jacket. Also comes in a bunch of solid color options too. True to size. Get here.

This BP double swing tank is now 40% off. Great with shorts or pants. Comes in a whole bunch of colors. It's under $20. It's a great top under blazers and other jackets too. Check it out.

This Gibson top was one of the most popular items with you all during the Nordstrom sale. Well the price has dropped again and it's only $40. Lots of patterns and other colors available. True to size. Check it out.
This smocked Hinge peplum top is SO cute and SO perfect as we start the transition to fall. Great fall colors...wear it now with sandals and then move to booties and a cardigan or jacket when the weather cools. There's also two other colors available in this style but they aren't on sale.

This Gibson Convertible Cozy Fleece Wrap Cardigan is AMAZING. Great piece for fall. Comes in a bunch of colors. True to size. Wear it on its own or pair with a field jacket and a scarf when the weather gets warmer. I plan to wear it that way. Get this and the pieces I plan to wear with it - top / cami / jeans / jacket (similar) / scarf


PANTS
These Halogen leggings were my go-to last fall/winter.  They are nice and thick so you can wear them to work or dress them up.  Fit is true to size.  Highly recommend.  And for you shorties, they come in petite.

Yes you are seeing this look again because the Kut from the Kloth jeans are on sale.  I love these jeans because they make petite sizes BUT I'm not in petite in these ones because they are supposed to be a cropped length but they work great as full length on me and they are on sale.  I sized down to a 0 in these.  Get this look - top, jeans, shoes.


You can never have too much plaid in the fall and I highly recommend you add this BP one to your collection. It's now under $30 and comes in a bunch of colors. True to size. Check it out.


Big fan of these Lush henleys and there are a bunch on sale right now for under $25. Unfortunately not this color but some fun ones that transition to fall well. They tend to run big so size down (it's junior sizing so an XS works great on me).



LOUNGE/ACTIVE
This super soft Make + Model lounge set is now 50% off! It seriously is the softest thing ever. You can wear them as pajamas or for a casual athleisure look. I size up for a looser fit. Other color combos available. Get this look - top and bottoms.


This great cutout tank from Zella is now 40% off. Comes in three colors including this gray. It's versatile and can we worn for working out or an athleisure look. I wear it for both. True to size. Check it out here.


SUPER soft sweatshirt from Zella is now 50% off! It's a blend of cotton and cashmere so it's super soft. Comes in gray as well. I always size up for a larger fit. Highly recommend. Check it out.



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...