Thursday, August 30, 2018

Recent Amazon Fashion Haul

I've had the BEST luck with Amazon lately and my fashion finds so I wanted to do a quick round up of some of my favorite items at REALLY great prices. 

Well it took me all summer but I finally found a great one piece. How cute is this one from Cupshe! Love the color and pattern combo. I feel secure but still a little sexy (or at least Hubs thinks so). True to size (wearing a S...I usually size up from my usual size in bathing suits). It's under $30. Definitely recommend! 

I really love the Daily Ritual brand that you can find on Amazon. This hooded long sleeve tee is fabulous. The fabric is SO soft. Comes in solid colors as well. Love the longer length so it works well with leggings. I sized up to a small for a looser fit. Get this look - top, leggings, shoes

Absolutely LOVE this Ella Moon top. The lace detail is amazing. Perfect for work or play. And you can add pops of color with your jewels and shoes. I found the fit a little snug so I'd size up. I'm in an XS but would rather a S. Get this look - top, necklace, pants and shoes.  

This is one of my favorite finds because it's a look for less and it's AMAZING.  Super soft fleece jacket and will be a staple for me in my fall/winter wardrobe. 

My name is Christina and I'm addicted to pajamas.  :) I loved the sleeveless pineapple pajamas from Mae brand on Amazon so I decided to try the long sleeve ones and I LOVE them. These heart ones are sooo cute and soft. I'm wearing a small and they fit great. Come in a few different patterns. 

Love this blouse...super cute ruffle detail with black trim on the sleeves. Fit is true to size. A little sheer so you will want to wear a cami under it. Comes in other colors. True to size. It's under $20! Get this full look here - top, pants and similar shoes.  

Another Daily Ritual win...I'm really loving this turtleneck pullover. It's super soft cotton, great fit and under $30!!! Comes in a couple other colors. I sized up to a small for a looser fit. Looks great with jeans or dress it down for a more athleisure look. Get both of these looks - 

Jeans Look - top, jeans, shoes
Leggings - top, leggings, similar sneakers 



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...