Friday, August 31, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #33

Recently Target has been nailing it...I've been LOVING everything I've found lately.  Here are my recent favorite finds for this week's Five Friday Favorites.

#1 - Black Shift Dress
This is a great dupe for the Lush Hailey dress that I have. Great material, nice fit (consider sizing down) and a perfect price point at $24.99. Definitely recommend this one for work or dress it up for a night out.  

 #2 - Popover Shirt
This is the PERFECT fall piece. It's flattering unlike some popovers...I feel like I have a shape.  True to size.  Get this look - top, earrings, jeans, shoes.    

I've been eyeing some black and white stripe ruffle tops but didn't want to pull the trigger on a pricey one.  Thankfully I found the cute one from Target.  It's exactly what I was looking for.  I can wear it now with shorts and take it into fall with jeans.  Fit is true to size and it also comes in a green and white stripe.  Get this look - top, earrings, similar shorts.  

#4 - Black and White Long Sleeve 
This is the SOFTEST. SHIRT. EVER. It's from Target's Universal Thread line. It reminds me of the red/white stripe one I have from the #gibsonxliy collaboration (which has moved to Nordstrom Rack). It's true to size and so incredibly soft. This will be on repeat as soon as the temps get cooler. Get this look - shirt, jeans, shoes.  

#5 - Knox Rose Top
 
am normally not that big of a fan of Target's Knox Rose line but I absolutely LOVE this top.  It's the perfect fall top with a subtle ruffle in the sleeves and an allover floral pattern in white, pink and burgundy.  You can wear on it's own or layer with a field jacket.  Great with flats or booties.  Get this look - top, jeans and similar shoes

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...