Wednesday, October 17, 2018

DRESSING ROOM DIARIES - Amazon Fashion Haul

Amazon keeps stepping up their game with the fashion finds.  It's starting to get dangerous....here are my recent reviews on my latest Amazon Prime Wardrobe


I love a good cold shoulder top in the fall/winter and this Lark and Ro one is SO cute.  It's super soft cashmere. You can definitely wear it for work or play.  Dress it up with a statement earring.  Fit is true to size.  Also comes in white and navy. 



I know I've mentioned on Christina's Favorite Things FB page that some J.Crew Factory items are now available on Amazon like these super cute basic crew neck sweaters.  I love pairing a button down top under them but they also work on their own or with a basic tee under it.  Available in a bunch of colors and can we worn for almost any occasion.  True to size.   


shirt / skirt (similar here and here)

This was a great look for less find on Amazon.  I got an almost identical turtleneck from Nordstrom last year.  It's still available here but honestly I like this Daily Ritual one better.  It's a soft cotton, fitted look (which is what I want) and the material isn't sheer so I don't have to layer with anything else.  True to size.  Also comes in black and navy.  



Another Daily Ritual item for the win.  Seriously I'm obsessed with everything I've tried of theirs!  This sweatshirt is sooo soft.  It reminds me of a really worn in old school college sweatshirt.  It has such a cozy feel.  It's nice and long and has a great slit so you can move with it.  Comes in gray and also a black/white stripe.  True to size.  


Ok Daily Ritual, love again!  This dress is sooo soft.  Honestly it felt like I was wearing a night gown.  Love the cowl neck detail.  True to size.  Also comes in a fab green color.  My only complaint is I wish it was offered in petite because it's a little long on my 5'1" frame.  

And keep following along with all of my Amazon favorites here


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...