Friday, October 26, 2018

Five Friday Favorites - Pajamas for Cooler Temps

As the weather gets cooler and I transition my wardrobe, I also transition my pajamas.  We keep our house pretty cool in the winter because I like to bundle up...and really snuggle up in my blankets at bedtime.  Here are my go-to, favorite pajamas. 

#1 - J.Crew Dreamy Pajamas
I've had these J.Crew pajamas for a while and I love them...I love them so much I also bought them in grey.  Very soft cotton...super comfortable to sleep in.  Rarely go on sale but they are worth the price...and they hold up. 

#2 - Make and Model Set
I wish that you could feel how soft these pajamas are.  Make + Model has the COZIEST pajamas. You might remember I got a shorts/long sleeve shirt set from the Anniversary sale.  Last year I got a set identical to this for the holidays.  I lived in them all fall/winter. They have new holiday patterns available but since I'm pretty set on those I decided to go for a neutral with the shooting stars pattern. They are seriously SO soft. I size up because I like a looser fit. 

#3 - PJ Salvage Pajamas
PJ Salvage is another brand of pajamas I really like.  I have a couple of pairs from over the past few years.  These wine ones are one of my favorites.  Again, really soft cotton.  And perfect to snuggle up in.  This particular pattern isn't available anymore but Nordstrom has a cute floral pair on sale and Nordstrom Rack has a ton of PJ Salvage options...including a different wine option.  :)

#4 - Amazing Amazon Pajama Find
If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm obsessed with pajamas.  It can be a pricey obsession so I was thrilled when I found a fun (and affordable) but importantly comfortable pair.  I love these from Mae and they come in a bunch of great patterns including some for the holidays!  I sized up for a looser fit. 


#5 - Coverting Summer Pajamas
I also have some summer pajamas that have pants that I will still wear in the cooler months like these from Amazon.  When I'm not snuggled in bed, I either put on my Barefoot Dreams cardigan or my super cozy Barefoot Dreams robe so I can stay warm. 



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...