Tuesday, October 23, 2018

My New Favorite Brand - Daily Ritual

I started buying clothes off Amazon this summer and have become completely obsessed with the Daily Ritual brand.  They have the best and softest basics at really affordable prices.  Many of the pieces are available via Prime Wardrobe which is nice so I was able to try multiple sizes  Here are some of my recent favorites -

LEFT - top / jeans / shoes
RIGHT - top / leggings

Love this cotton turtleneck pullover.  It's such a soft cotton and works so well with jeans or leggings.  I packed it with me for my girls weekend and it was warm too.  Comes in a couple other colors as well.  True to size.  

 tank / shorts (similar) / shoes

I know it's not tank weather but this tank is fabulous.  Comes in a two-pack for $20.  Fit is true to size.  Lots of color combos available.  I will wear this year round as this tank is a great layering piece too. 


This is one of my favorite pieces...such a cozy top!  It's an extremely soft, thick cotton.  I sized up for a looser fit.  Comes in black and gray too.  Highly recommend!

shirt / skirt 

You have seen this look a few times over the past week.  This turtleneck was a great look for less find and I like this version better than the splurge.  Fit is true to size...the small was too big.  This is a great look for a special event....I've worn it for Thanksgiving and fancier work outings. 


This is simple basic tee but it's FABULOUS.  Again, soft cotton...really great fit and the perfect deep v-neck...not too low and not too high.  This also comes in a two-pack with different color combinations for $20.  Doesn't come in my usual size but the small works really well for me so consider sizing down. 


This sweatshirt has the BEST feel...it's like a real worn in sweatshirt that you've had for years.  Has a great slit down the side for extra room.  Comes in a couple of colors.  True to size. 

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...