Tuesday, November 20, 2018

GIFT GUIDE - White Elephant

Starting my gift guide series off with White Elephant because that's the one gift category I get a TON of questions about what to get.  I personally love doing White Elephant gifts because I always gift some of my favorite things.  Keeping it simple with no more than 10 idea with a variety of price points.  While most of these are female focused, there are a few gender neutral ones thrown in there.

#1 - Electric Wine Opener
I actually received an electric wine opener years ago at a White Elephant party and I LOVE it.  I use it all the time.  And since receiving it, I've also brought one as a White Elephant gift.  The one I have isn't as highly rated as this one so I'm showcasing it instead.  Great price point (under $20) and works for men or women.  

Keeping with the wine theme, this is another go-to White Elephant gift for me.  I LOVE these American Atelier stemless wine glasses.  Several finishes to pick from though I'm partial to the gold speckles.  These are always a popular one that get stolen as the game progresses!  

#3 - A Nice Candle
I know what you are thinking...what a terrible gift idea.  It's actually not because how often do you treat yourself to a really nice candle.  If you are like me, then probably never.  This is another popular item when I get together with my girlfriends for White Elephant.  Nordstrom has a ton of great options under $20.  You can even pair the candle with a Starbucks gift card for a little something extra.  I also really like these Simpactico and Anthropologie options.

#4 - Retractable iPhone Cord
This is such popular item that I know it would make a great White Elephant.  You all have purchased almost 100 of these this year so why not spread the love and gift it!  Comes in white and black.  Price point is always changes but usually stays between $8-13. 

#5 - Stella and Dot Luxe Studs
These stud earrings are an extremely popular gift item and tend to sell out each year.  Three amazing colors to pick from and the yellow ones are actually on sale for under $20 right now.

#6 - Festive Bag
This really popular bag is on MAJOR sale at $24.99 and would make an amazing gift for your next White Elephant...or gift for a stylish lady in your life.  It's the perfect holiday bag...has a built in wallet and goes with any outfit!  It won't last long at this price!

#7 - Wine Tumbler
Another great wine gift idea.  I love my Corkcicle Wine Tumbler.  Goes with me to the park, on walks or just hanging out in the backyard.  If the price point is a little too much for the budget of your White Elephant, try this highly rated one too that always going on lightning deal and also comes in a two-pack.

#8 - Stella and Dot Hammer Hoops 
These Hammer Hoop earrings are a fabulous alternative to a traditional hoop.  I haven't met someone that doesn't like these.  Makes for a great gift and a popular White Elephant gift with the ladies.  Comes in gold, silver and rose gold.  There is also a bigger version which is fabulous too.



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...