Wednesday, November 21, 2018

MAJOR Deals at Nordstrom!!!

SO many AMAZING Nordstrom markdowns so here's a quick an dirty version of my favorites! 


Shift Dress - 60% off colors and 40% off colors

BP Tee (lots of colors available) and more colors here.

Love this coat...three options on sale - Stripe, Plaid, Yellow

Leith Shawl Cardigan  (considering sizing down)

BP Rugby Shirt (60% off!!!)


Caslon Booties (lots of colors to pick from)

BP booties (lots of colors)

Lucky Wedge Booties (lots of colors) 

Halogen Tie Top

BP Cozy (only $15...comes in lots of colors...reminds me of my Target stripe and Gibson gray ones)

 Topshop pajama style shirt...50% off

Topshop pajama style shirt...50%

Free People sweater...several colors to pick from

Trouve top now 60% off

We are a Hunter family and there are a TON on sale right now

My favorite Tory Burch Millers on sale in three options - navy, leopard and a print

Big fan of Madewell Whisper Pocket Tees...lots of colors on sale

And here are some things I've picked up either for myself or for gifts...

And still on the same page but from Nordstrom's sister store.  I picked up a few gifts at Nordstrom Rack...FREE SHIPPING and 30% off clearance!  Picked up this super soft Barefoot Dreams throw.




 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...