Friday, November 23, 2018

Recapping Black Friday Deals for You

Image result for black friday
American Girl Doll - This place rarely has deals so now's the time to stock up on stuff for your minis...I know I am...today and tomorrow Spend $250, save 20% | spend $125, save 15% | spend $75, save 10% - enter BFSAVE18 at checkout*

Amazon - There are SO many deals and they change on the hour with lightning deals.  Here are some I have my eye on today - 
Anthropologie - 30% off EVERYTHING.  Love the initial mug options they have...make for really great gifts.  

GAP - EVERYTHING (no EXCLUSIONS) is 50% off with code BLKFRIDAY and you can get an extra 10% off with code TREAT.  I plan on stocking up on some leggings for my minis and a few other gifts.  

J.Crew - 50% off your entire purchase with code TGIF.  And this includes my favorite stripe pajamas that NEVER go on sale. 

J.Crew Factory - Having major markdowns with some an additional 40-50% off with code ADD2CART. Not all apply. Here are some of my favorite items -


Nordstrom - SO many markdowns...check out my blog post with all my favorites. 

Pottery Barn Kids - My favorite sleeping bags are 50% off today...lots of great options to pick from 
Target - There are SO many deals...one new one from yesterday is you can get a 20% off coupon for a future purchase with an order of $50 or more.  I've shared many of the bigger, electronic deals already via Facebook but here are some of the other ones that I'm taken advantage of - 
  • Our Generation stuff is BOGO 50% off with some stuff already on sale 
  • 23andMe DNA kits on sale plus you get a $10 gift card 
  • Garmin Vivo Jr. was overwhelmingly the favorite for minis...they are marked down to $50.
Vineyard Vines - 40% off sale items and 25% off full priced items with HOLIDAY18.  Some of my favorite Shark Week items from the summer are available for a steal now -




 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...