Friday, January 18, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - Recent Finds

It's been a while since I've done a Five Friday Favorites and even longer since I've done a quick rundown of some of my favorite recent purchases (or gifts) so here it goes -

#1 - Amazon Dress for the Win
Love the ruffle detail on this dress...wear it in spring/fall with booties and wedges in the summer.  Lots of color options available and I've seen this one go on lightning deal so follow me on Facebook and I will alert you!! BIG thanks to Hubs for gifting this to me.   

#2 - Oversized Sweater
This oversized sweater was a Christmas gift to myself.  I've tried to expand my color palette in the winter past black, navy and cream and this ON SALE sweater from Leith does the trick.  Love the oversized coziness of it.  And it's soft.  Highly recommend.

#3 - Colorblock Super Soft Sweater
I added this sweater to my last Amazon Wardrobe box because I was intrigue by the colorblock and it's been years since I wore anything Michael Stars.  I LOVE this sweater.  It's SOOO soft and like nothing I own.  It is going to pair so nicely with my new necklace and charm.  Other color options available. 

#4 - Live-In Leggings
I picked up these leggings during Athleta's holiday 20% off sale and I'm OBSESSED.  You all know I wear a lot of black so these are a perfect twist.  I think I've worn them at least once a week since I got them.  Highly recommend.  And for you shorties...they come in petite!!!

#5 - Free People Top
My friend got me this Free People ribbed top for Christmas and I love it.  And no not because it's black (also comes in blush) but because it has a cute peek-a-boo back.  Flowy but flattering.  Highly recommend. 

#6 - An extra for good measure

It's been SO long since I did one of these that it's been hard to narrow it down. Finally Spanx are available in petite and now I know what all the hype is about...I'M OBSESSED.  So comfortable and flattering.  I sized up to a medium.  Here's hoping they make more color options in petite like the camo!!!

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...