Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Where Have I Been??

You have probably noticed that since the beginning of 2019, I've been absent on the blog, Facebook and Instagram.  Don't worry, all is great here.  I've decided that I wanted to take a few weeks to really recenter myself, be present with my family and detach a little from technology...and it's been SO AMAZING! 

2019 is the beginning of a new chapter of my 36 (almost 37 years on this planet).  For the first time in my adult life, I don't know what's next for me with my career.  As many of you know, I spent the past nine years working at Discovery.  Last year, the company decided it was going to move most of its operations to NYC.  While I love going there for work, it wasn't something my husband and I wanted for our family. With that, I left the company at the end of 2018.  It was SO bittersweet with LOTS of tears.  And for the past 2+ weeks, I've haven't been going into an office every day.  It's definitely been weird but very productive (with a little laziness...thanks to finally binge watching The Handmaid's Tale).  I've been spending most of my days while the kids are in school purging (I think we are on trip 3 of dropping off donations), organizing and checking things off my to do list that have been there for YEARS!  

I'm getting into a good rhythm so I will be back on here and my social media accounts posting the latest deals, favorite finds, all the organizing tips from the past few weeks and of course my OOTD...but those are going to look a little more like this now...

Will keep you all posted on where I land next because this is just a brief layover before my next career move...


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...