Friday, January 25, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - Stella and Dot Spring Line

I am OBSESSED with everything in Stella and Dot's new spring line with tops, jewels and bags!  It was hard to narrow down but sharing my FIVE favorites in this week's Five Friday Favorites.

#1 - Stripe Ruffle Pullover

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this ruffle pullover.  It's super comfortable and has stretchy material.  Very flattering and I just love the ruffle cut out detail on either side.  You can dress it up or down.  This will be a staple now and through the spring.  Also comes in solid blue. 

#2 - Crush it Backpack 
backpack / jacket / leggings / sneakers (similar) 

As a mom of two sometimes it's just easy to carry a backpack instead of a purse but I never could find that perfect backpack that had function but was also stylish...until now.  Love the simple black quilted look with rose gold accents.  I use it when I'm with the kids, needing to transport my laptop or just running errands.  Would also make for a great workout bag...has straps to hold a yoga mat and the bottom unzips for your shoes.  HIGHLY RECOMMEND. 

#3 - New Rebel Collection

The gold Rebel necklace has been a staple in my wardrobe for YEARS long before I ever joined Stella and Dot.  It's a classic piece that goes with SO many outfits.  I was SO excited for this new twist on the Rebel with stone detail and coordinating earrings and bracelets.  I went full rose gold this time and I LOVE it.  Definitely going to be another staple jewelry piece.  



I sneakily snuck two in here because it was SO hard to narrow it down to only five favorites.  I have been loving this faux wrap style of tops so I had to try this one and it didn't disappoint.  Fits great, super flattering and you can dress it up or down.  Also comes in black.  True to size.  I snuck in another favorite the Gitane necklace...love the different color beads and the tassel.  Will be another go-to jewelry piece.  


I love the traditional hammer hoops both big and small but I wasn't entirely sold on the heart ones.  I decided last minute to give them a try and I'm SO glad I did.  They are my FAVORITE new hoops to wear to subtly spice up and outfit.  Super cute and lightweight and will go with SO many outfits.  Also comes in silver too.  

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

2 comments:

Darceywest said...

Does the ruffle pullover fit the same as the side zip pullover? Thanks!

Christina said...

Unfortunately it isn't available anymore.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...