Monday, January 28, 2019

Valentine's Day Fashions for You and Minis

When  I originally starting this blog post I had two other shirt options from LOFT that were perfect for Valentine's Day but they sold out.  :( SO now I bring you a couple of fun tops, two dresses, lots of accessories and a few outfit ideas for your minis. 

I'm not one to really dress for the holiday...I like a more subtle approach and you will see that in these two tops. 

The Ren top from Stella and Dot is one of my FAVORITES.  I have it in black and gray already.  They came out with some new colors for the spring line and this tomato red is PERFECT for Valentine's Day.  It's more of a thicker t-shirt material compared to the previous Rens.  Fit is great.  I size up for a looser fit.  And what's nice about this top is you can dress it up or down.  


This poncho is SO soft and very versatile...dress it up or down.  I'm wearing it on the casual side but you can through it off the shoulder pair it with a big earring and heels and you are good for a night.  It also transforms into a cardigan if you'd prefer that look. 

Looking to go a little dressier...what about one of these dress options?

This is a super soft velvet shift dress from Charles Henry.  The color is good mix of pink and red perfect for Valentine's Day.  It's not form fitting which is perfect if you are going for a nice dinner...you don't have to worry about not eating.  :)

Depending on the weather where you live, this ASTR the Label dress could be perfect.  There are LOTS of colors to pick from including red or this pink toned one.  Remember it runs REALLY small so size up TWO sizes.

How about some FABULOUS accessories...


The color pop earrings are FABULOUS because you can interchange to have all different pops of color and shapes.  Comes with a whole bunch of combos you can play with including hearts for Valentine's Day!  

How about a fun pouch/clutch.  I love the bright colors featured in this Amour one.  Perfect for all types of occasions.  Definitely gives your outfit a little something more with all the fun colors!!! 


It's hard to tell in this picture but I LOOOOOOVE these hammer hoop heart earrings.  If you've been following me for a while then you know I wear the small and big hammer hoops ALL the time.  Well I'm adding these to that rotation.  Super lightweight and perfect for your Valentine's Day look! 

And for your minis...

dress (Target) 

dress (Amazon)

shirt / leggings (Target)


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...