Tuesday, January 29, 2019

TARGET TUESDAY - Dressing Room Diary Edition

Now that I have some more free time on my hands, I thought I'd reinstate Target Tuesdays because well who doesn't love a good Target find and I am spending more time there which means more time to find goodies for you.  It's been a while since I've done a Dressing Room Diary post so I thought I'd start with Target because they have some really fabulous new arrivals.  They probably won't last long so get them now!


Remember the white/gray, super soft stripe one I had this fall well Target has brought it back in a gray/white version.  It's incredible soft and cozy.  I HIGHLY recommend.  Fit is looser but true to size. 


I'm LOVING this oversized sweatshirt I found...reminds me of one I had in college.  Already gives you that pre-worn feel.  It's very oversized so if you don't want that look, size down.  I'm wearing an XS.  Other colors available.


This new hooded sweatshirt reminds me of one they had last year.  It's the exact same pattern but a different cut.  Very comfortable and lightweight enough that you could wear this all year round.  More fitted then the one above.  I'm in an XS.


Can you tell I'm getting ready for spring!?!?!?!?  Just LOVE this look.  I didn't know how I would feel about the twist top but it's REALLY flattering.  Other colors available.  I'm in an XS.  And can we talk about the white jeans?!?!?  If you've been following me then you know I LOVE white jeans and these are PERFECT.  They are supposed to be more capri length but on my 5'1" frame they are PERFECT crop size.  Definitely recommend.  True to size.

sweater / shirt (similar) / pants

This cardigan is SOOO soft...like Barefoot Dreams soft.  You can dress it up or down.  Super cozy and comfy.  True to size.  Also comes in a darker gray.



I can't believe this sweater is under $20. The quality is fabulous and it's SO SOFT. Love the stripes with the subtle light blue detail. Fit is true to size. Also comes in gray stripe. True to size. Wear it now and transition it warmer temps with it in spring.

I LOVE a good long sleeve dress. Such a fabulous transition piece. Target has a really cute and soft one from the A New Day line. It's white with black stripes. You can dress it up or down. Wear with heels or flats. I'm short (5'1") so it's a little long on me. Love the pocket detail. True to size. \

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...