Saturday, February 23, 2019

Dressing Room Diaries - Amazon Haul February

Took me a while but I finally got all the try ons from my February Amazon haul.  It's a big one with stuff to wear now and others to wear when the temperature gets a little warmer.  As a reminder, I'm 5'1" and normally wear an XS.  Feel free to comment with any questions.

I probably shouldn't be buying sweaters this so far out in the season but I just couldn't pass it up.  This Cable Stitch brand sweater is seriously the coziest thing ever!  Love that it's a little oversized but still has a shape to it since it's shorter in length.  Lots of colors available but I was partial to the ivory.  Highly recommend!  I'm wearing an XS.

I love maxi dresses. They are a great transition piece from winter to spring. I love this one from Amazon because it's flowy and has POCKETS! Fit is great but just a little too long on my 5'1". I could definitely get away with it so if you are taller you will have so problem. Lots of colors and prints available and it's under $25!!


Finally got around to snagging this super popular fleece and I'm so glad I did. It is SOOOO soft!!! And you can't beat the under $30. I plan on wearing it more like a sweater/sweatshirt so I went with my traditional XS size. If you want a looser fit then I recommend sizing up. Lots of colors to pick from.

I've had my eye on this tunic top ever since My Casual Mom posted about it. Love the material (soft and stretchy) and the peplum detail is super cute. Unfortunately it was just a little too long on my 5'1" frame (story of my life) so I would recommend if you are taller than me. Lots of colors to pick from and you can't beat the under $20 price tag.


jacket (similar) / dress / shoes (similar)

I love a good sweatshirt dress because they are SUPER comfortable but you can dress them up to look so much more than a sweatshirt. And of course my favorite Amazon brand, Daily Ritual has a super comfy, cozy one. There are lots of colors available but I went with the blush pink because it's perfect for spring. What I love about a piece like this is you can really transition as the temps warm up. Wear it in March/April with a jacket and booties and then start to shed the layers as temps get warmer. I'm in my usual XS size and it fits great. My only complaint is that it's a little long on my 5'1". I've paired it here with flats and booties but you could definitely throw on a pair of sneakers for a more dressed down look.


I'm a big fan of Ella Moon and not just because it's my first daughter's name. I've seen several of my blogger fans in this top and had to try it. Such a fab spring transition top. Love the light blue/orange print. Works great with white jeans but also regular jeans. So cute!! I'm wearing an XS. There are other print options available.

You will be seeing this hat on repeat this summer. I've had it in my Amazon shopping cart saved items for a year now. I discovered it at the end of the season last year and decided to wait to pull the trigger till I actually needed one again. I'm so glad I did. I LOVE the look and fit. And you can't beat the under $20 price tag.



Loving this dress. Big fan of the cinched waist so it gives me some shape. It's supposed to be midi length but a little longer on my 5'1" frame but still looks cute. There are LOTS of colors to pick from but I love this blue. You will want to wear a strapless bra with it. Very comfortable. Pair it with flats or wedges. I'm a big fan of these Treasure and Bond ones I got last year.


I LOVE a good jumpsuit so I jumped at the chance to try this popular one from Amazon. There are a few colors available but I stuck with my favorite basic black. This one is super flattering. I love the ruffle sleeve detail. It's of course really long on my 5'1" frame but that's easily fixed. And you can't beat the $29.99. I sized up to a small and that fit great. There's also a long sleeve version of this available. I love a jumpsuit because you can really dress it up but you are more comfortable since it's pants!


I've heard nothing but really good things about the Amazon Essentials clothing line so I had to try it.  Let me start with these pull on jeans...they are AMAZING.  Extremely comfortable.  It felt like I was wearing leggings but looks like jeans.  And the BEST thing is they come in short sizes for us vertically challenged...oh and did I mention they are only $20!  They were a bit snug so you might size up.  I just wish that they had the dark wash in my size.  The basic white tees are fabulous too.  Simple v-neck tees, soft cotton and great quality.  And you can't beat the price of $16 for a two pack with all different color combos available.


I've posted before about Core 10 leggings.  I'm a big fan of them because they are great quality, affordable, super cute and comfortable.  Here's a great pair for either working out or athleisure.  Love the lattice detail on the leg and the slate blue color is perfect for spring or summer.  I size up to a small so they aren't so snug and cutting off my circulation.  


LOVE, LOVE this Lark and Ro tie blouse.  It's the perfect top to wear all year round, work or play.  Very classic cap sleeve with tie neck detail.  Is great on its own (and I can't wait to wear with seersucker pants or pair it with a blazer or sweater.  Super cute and a great price point at $35.  Comes in a bunch of colors but I thought the cream would be the most versatile.  And as part of Prime Wardrobe, you can try it first before you buy!!  

Admittedly I should have steamed or ironed this dress before I tried it on but well I was lazy.  Other than the wrinkles it's a REALLY cute dress.  I love the faux seersucker pattern (there are solid color options as well).  Fit is great.  Perfect for so many occasions.  One thing to note is that it has a slightly open back which is noted in the pictures on the site.  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...