Tuesday, February 26, 2019

TARGET TUESDAY - Random Hodgepodge of House Items

Over the last couple weeks, I've picked up a few items from Target to add to the house so I thought I would share in this week's Target Tuesday.  And it's no surprise most of the items are from the Hearth and Home line...my favorite!

I already have a Hearth and Home yellow runner on my kitchen table but I really liked this one.  It took SO long to find the first one that I figured it would be good to have a back up.  Love the simplicity of it and it just enough color and pulls the subtle yellow from the kitchen table rug.

Needed some new coasters for our family as the glass ones we've had for the last 10+ years had chips and we were missing a few in the set.  These Hearth and Home ones are the PERFECT addition to my farmhouse chic look that I'm going for in our home.  They are sturdy but also look really nice when left out as part of the side table decor.

Hubby has a Pittsburgh sports themed basement which means a majority of the colors are black and gold.  I insisted it be not overwhelmingly all sports with all the decor so the walls are a greige, the couch is cream and in the bathroom I added these accessories with black and gold tones and it works really well - bathmat, towels, soap dispenser.

I feel like we hit the jackpot with this under $40 mirror.  Goes with our decor perfectly.  Such a great addition in the hallway!

And then just yesterday, I picked up two new candles from Opalhouse line.  Love the glass containers they come in.  Lots of scents available but I went with Driftwood and Sea Salt and Matcha and Bergamot.

There are SO many cute items in the Hearth and Home collection, I really need to have self control.  I've got my eye on this cute butter dish, new bedding for guest room and art for guest room bathroom.




 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...