Sunday, April 21, 2019

Dressing Room Diaries - April Amazon Haul

This dress was a BIG winner from Amazon and definitely has been packed for our spring break Mexico trip. Love the floral detail and it has pockets. Great for just throwing on or you can dress it up. Fit is a little big in the small but it works for me. Other color combos available.

Had to try this under $10 racerback tank from Amazon after seeing the reviews from lots of my blogger friends and it's AMAZING. Highly recommend. Love the racerback look and there are lots of colors available. Highly recommend.

How cute is this stripe linen dress I found and it's UNDER $30!!! Very flattering...the bust area has a lot of give. Very flattering and can be worn for a bunch of different occasions. Love how flowy it is. Remember I'm 5'1" so it's a little longer on me than most people.


shirt / leggings
I've been LOVING the workout gear from Amazon lately. My latest find is adorable tank for under $20. You can tie it in the back or have it go loose. I worked out in it last week and it's very breathable. Comes in a bunch of colors.

Another great pair of sunnies from SOJOS! Love these. Lots of color options to pick from.
shirt / shorts
I'm a big fan of the colors in this top from Amazon. Unfortunately I didn't love the material. I was hoping it would be a more sweatshirt feel but it's more of a heavy shirt. I'll be returning it.

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...