Friday, April 12, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - New Wardrobe Pieces for Mexico

We leave for spring break a week from Saturday and I'm SOOOO excited!!!  For this week's Five Friday Favorites I'm sharing the FIVE new items from my wardrobe that I'm excited to pack!

 top / jeans

Perfect top for Mexico.  Love the embroider detail and will work well with jeans or shorts.  I'm wearing a small for reference.  


You've seen this dress A LOT.  This is going to be for the night that hubs and I celebrate our 12 year wedding anniversary!  Perfect for the occasion!  


Perfect neutral clutch to go with all of my looks.  I still might also pack this one because it lays flat.


Perfect pajamas for the warmer weather!


Love this Madewell tank...have it in several colors.  Perfect throw on top with shorts to buzz around the resort.
 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...