Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Target Tuesday - Revamping the Front Porch

Did a little revamping on the front porch for this season.  Check out all the elements from Target.  And as of post time some were on sale plus you could get $20 off a $100 purchase of furniture and rugs with code SPRING.


The original chair cushions I had on our two front porch chairs were getting holes in them so it was time to replace.  I decided I wanted to add pillows too because I will actually sit out here while the kids play so I wanted a little more comfort.  I love the simplicity and affordability of both of them.  I hope the last as long as the last one! As of post time the pillows and chair cushions are on sale! 


I usually swap out the front porch mat every year because with weather and foot traffic it gets beat up.  I love this one from Opalhouse because it's simple but still has a cute design element.  Plus it's extremely affordable (and as of post time on sale).



I really wanted to do this combo that several of my blogger friends have done.  I tried it but the black combo doesn't work as my front door is navy blue but I wanted to share because it might work well for you.  As of post time, both of these rugs are on sale! 



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...