Thursday, May 23, 2019

Stella and Dot Memorial Day SALE!!!

Here are my FAVORITE picks from the Stella and Dot Memorial Day sale!!!!



My FAVORITE sunnies are on MAJOR SALE right now. I love these rose tortoise shell sunglasses so much and they are more than 50% off right now. I love mine so much that I might get a pair to have a back up.


left (on sale) / center / right

Super cute corset bracelet that I wear a ton and stacked with other bracelets. This is the perfect bracelet to dress up or down. Wear on its own or stacked. Its adjustable so it fits most wrists. Highly recommend.


Remember this fabulous clutch purse my styling client had to finish this look. Well it's now on MAJOR sale. Great bag to have in your closet for evening looks. Use all year-round and goes with SO many things.

bag (also comes in black version)

Fabulous bag that you can wear crossbody or over the shoulder. Has a zipper tassel that can expand or contract the bag. Lots of pockets on the inside even a water bottle holder. Great bag to hold all your stuff. There is also a black version.



I am OBSESSED with this clutch. I wear a lot of navy and I just love the pops of color. Goes with SO many things. Has a built in wallet. Fits everything I need. HIGHLY recommend!!!!


This metallic knit clutch was my go-to night out bag in the fall/winter months. I wear a lot of black as you know so this is the PERFECT accent piece for it. Has a built in wallet with plenty of room for my stuff.


You saw this scarf on repeat in the fall and winter. It's so cute and cozy. I know it's hard to think about scarves now when we are all about bikinis but it's a great deal!! Perfect accessory for a cool weather outfit. Goes with so many things. LOVE it!



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...