Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Dressing Room Diaries - Gibson x Motherchic Collaboration

Finally getting around to reviewing the Gibson x The Motherchic collaboration.  LOVE so many pieces in this line and I tried them on forever ago but life has gotten in the way from me posting so here we finally go.


Love this smocked dress.  SUPER soft fabric.  Perfect for work or play.  Wear with heels or flats.  Such a versatile dress.  Fit is true to size.  Great transition piece for later this summer when we start to enter fall...just throw on a denim jacket.  Highly recommend.


I love a good jumpsuit and this one is AMAZING.  The material is SO soft...it feels like I'm wearing pajamas.  And it's great because for us shorties...petite sizing is available.  Runs a little big so consider sizing down.  I'm in an XSP and it works great. 

shirt / shorts (similar) / shoes

I love the flowiness of this woven top.  Being a mom and chasing after kiddos, I wear a lot of shorts in the summer so I'm always looking for cute tops (more than a basic v-neck tee/tank) and this one is perfect.  I love the polka dot but it also comes in a floral and solid yellow.  I'm wearing a PS and it fits great.

  dress / shoes

I love a good wrap dress and this one doesn't disappoint!  Love the style with the gathered three-quarter length sleeves and ruffle hemline.  Perfect for work or event.  The petite length hit me perfectly.  Also comes in a red floral print.  I'm wearing a SP but could have sized down to an XSP...was a little big in the chest area.  

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...