Friday, May 31, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - Amazon Fashion Loves

I've been finding a TON of amazing fashion finds on Amazon lately.  Here's my top five from my most recent try ons.  And don't forget to check out April and May try ons.


#1 - Daily Ritual Jumpsuit

Daily Ritual is one of my FAVORITE Amazon brands.  Fabulous basics that are SOOOO soft.  This jumpsuit is AMAZING.  It feels like I'm wearing pajamas.  I'm in my usual XS and it fits great.  Comes in a couple of other colors.  HIGHLY recommend this. 




Normally I'm loyal to Stella and Dot but I had to try these fabulous earrings.  And they are amazing!  Love all the colors.  Will go with so many outfits this summer.  They are a light to medium weight.  It's a post style vs. hook which I like better as it's not pulling on my ear.  LOVE these! 

#3 - Cozy Pajamas
There's nothing like cozy pajamas.  I never used to be a PJ girl but after getting a couple of nice pairs, now I'm obsessed.  These Amazon ones are SUPER soft and very comfortable. Lots of options to pick from.  I size up because I like a looser fit.

#4 - Flowy Maxi Dress

I LOVE this dress!!!!  The length is perfect on my 5'1" frame and even though it's an open back it works great with the bralette I have.  Other print options available.  Love this one!

#5 - Perfect Beach Bag

This was the PERFECT travel bag for our spring break trip and I'll definitely be using it all summer when I don't want to use our big one.  It lays completely flat in the suitcase taking up no room at all.  HIGHLY recommend.  Other color combos available.

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...