Monday, June 17, 2019

Dressing Room Diaries - Gibson x HiSugarplum Pop of Color Collection

Here is the FABULOUS #gibsonxhisugarplum Pop of Color collection.  This is by far my FAVORITE collection she has done.  Everything is on point with color, prints and fit.  I'm wearing a PXS in everything unless otherwise noted.  While a lot of stuff has sold out, I have a feeling there will be restocks as folks return.  I'll keep you updated on the restocks on my Facebook page.


I love this top...super soft cotton with a flattering cut.  Love the ruffle sleeves.  You can wear it with any bottoms.  Two stripe options and some solids available.  True to size.



I'm a big fan of the paper bag shorts.  And of course she has a fabulous pair in this collection.  Love the prink and red print.  So fun.  Also comes in a solid red.  Dress them up or down.  They sold out quickly but keeping check back as I think with returns, they will come back in some sizes.


I LOVE the fit of this dress.  SO flattering with the racerback style. You can totally dress it up or down. I didn't get a good picture of the back but there is GORGEOUS embroider detail. Other colors available. Fit is true to size.



I LOVE everything about this one shoulder top - the fit, print, length, etc. It's such a fabulous shirt. You can dress it up or down...wear with pants, shorts or a skirt. Several prints and solid colors available. Fit is true to size.


I LOVE a good romper and this one from the collection is super cute.  You can dress it down or up (it's not cotton...it's a polyester blend).  Fit is true to size.  I made the mistake of sizing up and it was too big.  Comes in another pretty print and solid black.  

I'm a big fan of maxi dresses...especially when they come in petite sizes.  This one from the collection is GORGEOUS.  I love the bright blue with the white embroidered detail.  Has a criss cross back.  I felt secure with no bra but you can definitely wear a strapless one.  Fit is true to size.  


This is such a fabulous skirt.  Has soo much movement...it's so fun.  Fit is true to size (I'm in a PS...I always size up in skirts).  Love this print of course and it pairs perfectly with the one shoulder top but you can mix and match.  Would be a great skirt for work because the length is just above the knee.  Solid colors and other prints available.
 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...