Friday, June 14, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - J.Crew Factory Stock Up Sale

J.Crew Factory is having a stock up sale so what better time then to share my favorite recent finds from there.  Check it out. 

#1 - Pom Pom Shorts

Love these shorts.  They are so comfortable and go with lots of looks.  Several colors to pick from.

#2 - Embroidered Tee
top / jeans (similar) / sandals

Really pretty simple embroidered tee goes with SO many looks.  Several color combos available.  Fit is true to size. 

#3 - Beach Bum Tee
I'm a HUGE beach bum in the summer so this graphic tee fits me perfects.  Perfect on it's own or layered with a sweater or jacket.  I sized up for a looser fit. 

#4 - Linen Pants

LOVE these linen pants.  They incredibly comfortable with an elastic waist.  Goes with SO many looks.  Check out this post that I did on that.  Other colors available.  True to size. 

And for #5, I'm sharing several of my minis favorite items - lemon suit, tie-dye shorts and dress.

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...