Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Flowy Maxi Dresses from Amazon

I've been loving the long flowy maxi dress trend so I thought I'd try a bunch from Amazon for you guys.  Some winners and some that were just ok.

I absolutely LOVE the print on this dress...the perfect combinations of pink, blues and purples.  Love the gathered sleeve.  The length works on me but I think it would be better shorter.  The small was a little big so I'd recommend sizing down.

I honestly can say that I just planned on trying on this dress and then returning it after I gave it a review but as soon as I tried it on I needed to keep it!  It is GORGEOUS.  Is very flowy and I love the print.  Fit is true to size.  Now I just need to find an event to wear it too.

This Bohemian style dress is SO cute.  For a very flowy dress it still gives you some shape and is flattering.  There are SOOO many pattern and color options to pick from.  You can dress it up or down.  Remember my height as I'm a shortie so this will likely be shorter on you.

This dress reminds me of a favorite find from earlier in the year but not as good.  Love all the print options and the fit is good but it's too similar to the one I decided to keep (see below).  Fit is true to size and there are LOTS of color options. 

And you can't forget this favorite from earlier in the season that I was just writing about.


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...