Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Target Tuesday - Dresses, Dresses and MORE Dresses


This dress is SO flattering.  I love the vertical stripes and smocked bust area.  Obviously it's supposed to fit a little shorter but I think it still works out perfectly on my 5'1" frame.  Because of the smocked neckline I can get away with no bra because its pretty supportive.  



I'm not usually a big fan of off the shoulder dresses because they just don't stay on me well but this dress is an exception.  It has separate arm holes which allow a much more secure fit.  Comes in two color combo options.  Since it's the juniors brand from Target, I sized up to a small. 


BIG fan of this maxi dress. It's super soft cotton....thick straps so you can wear a bra and the best news of all, the length is PERFECT on my 5'1" frame. That NEVER happens. Other colors available. Fit is true to size.


I LOVE this dress from Target's Who What Wear brand. This orange is not a color I typically wear but I'm so glad I went out of my comfort zone. It's extremely comfortable and flattering. Fabulous tiered layers and pockets. Dress it up or down, layer with a jacket. Fit is true to size.


I've already gotten SO much use out of this Knox Rose dress.  It's a super soft cotton with lace detail.  You can dress it up or down.  I traveled to the beach in this one but I would also wear it to work.  Also comes in a blush color which I'm tempted to get too!


This dress has such a pretty pattern.  I LOVE the wrap style and it has an eye hook to make sure you stay secure.  It's supposed to be a midi length but of course on me it's full length which I love.  Great for work or a night out.  Fit is true to size.


This Prologue dress isn't my favorite but I don't hate it.  The rose color is nice but only works with my coloring when I have a tan.  Fit is true to size...there's not much shape to it.  Supposed to be a midi length but on me it's longer which works ok.

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...