Monday, July 8, 2019

More One Piece Bathing Suit Reviews

The first round of one piece reviews was so popular that I had to do another batch for you.  Lots of winners and one I was eh about.  Check them out.

Big fan of the palm print this season.  I have a two piece Cupshe one that I love so had to try a one piece for you guys.  This one piece is FABULOUS.  Super cute ruffle detail, great coverage and really flattering!

I absolutely LOVE everything about this bathing suit.  The plunging neckline reminds me of the J.Crew one I love.  The print is so pretty and ruffle sleeve detail just adds a little something extra.  It's extremely flattering.  Highly recommend.  Fit is true to size. 

LOVE the color of this Athena suit I found on Amazon.  Super flattering in the tummy area.  Very comfortable and still a little sexiness with the v-neck.  The smallest size was a 6 and it worked great for me.  It's on the pricier side but the quality seems great.

I wanted to like this bathing suit because I LOVE the vertical stripes but it just fit weird.  It runs small so I'd recommend if you are going to try it to size up.

Another Cupshe winner!  I love the stripes and ruffle detail.  It's super flattering with great coverage.  Fit is true to size.

Cupshe did it again! Love the color block one shoulder style of this bathing suit.  It's got a great texture to it.  The only thing I didn't try was whether or not it was see through at all when wet.  It also comes in an orange version.



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

1 comment:

Mawkini said...

Awesome blog! Mawkini offers women's swimwear and beachwear, such as Plunging V Neckline Swimsuit, Coralie Black Swimsuit, and more. All orders within the UAE are eligible for free shipping.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...